Sunday, 11 January 2015

I Have No Idea Where I'm Wearing This To But I Bought It

The second post in this series...a little late, because I eventually did wear them (an update post will be posted shortly).  It only took me about 6 months to figure out how to incorporate them into an outfit.





I picked up these Miu Miu pumps at a sample sale for a ridiculous price, they were practically free.  I was a little iffy on them, but CW was like just buy them, you'll regret it if you don't.  And they happen to be my size, so it must be faith.

The reason why I was a little iffy on them was due to the architecturally exaggerated arched  heel.  It's a modern twist to the classic pump, but this was really out of my comfort zone.     Not only was it  the shape of the heel was so different from a classic heel, it also leaned more on the chunky side.

I have no idea where I'm where I'm wearing these to but I bought them.

Stay tune for how I finally incorporated them into an outfit.

♥ Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment