Sunday, 30 November 2014

Freezing for Prada

 A couple of weeks ago, Holts was renovating their Prada store, there was a huge Prada sign covering their store windows.  When I spotted it, I instantly thought this would be a perfect back drop for an OOTD post.


And the timing couldn't have been better, Lily was in town.  The only problem, the day we went to take the pics, it was super windy and bloody cold.  I have no idea how models brave the cold for photo shoots because according to Lily I looked painfully cold in practically all the pics.




At least the wind provided some great movement for my skirt.




I picked up this bracelet during the first BCBG warehouse sale I ever attended. Something about the large chunky charms attracted my eyes. I don't get to wear it often since it is definitely a statement piece.  Plus it's not something I can wear under a winter coat. I guess I have to reserve it for the warmer months


I have been on the hunt for the pair of perfect black pumps.  I know there are no where close to a pair of pumps, but close enough in my books. I love the asymmetrical strap, for some reason I'm not able to wear any sling back type of shoes, the strap always just seems to slip off, but due to the asymmetrical design these babies stay in place.



Jacket: Free the People
Top: Rachel Roy
Skirt: Trina Turk
Shoes: Miu Miu

   ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment