Saturday, 15 November 2014

A Sample Sale Not to Miss

Sample sales in MTL will never compare to the ones in the NYC, but sometimes there are rare ones that you can score some great finds! This is one of them, today is the last day of the sale so hopefully it's not too late for you to hit it up.

 

If you are a fan of Nicole Richie's line House of Harlow, this is the sale to definitely hit up. They have the majority of items at this sale is currently on their website.   Plus K-Way, remember in the 80's these foldable rain coats were all the rage, now they have made a strong comeback.You'll also find tons of Majestic items which are basic T's


I'm not a fan of the House of Harlow line since it's a little too bohemian for my  personal style. I really hit up this sale for the shoes. Here you'll find shoes from House of Harlow (some of the shoes I can deal with), ASH,  and Modern vintage. Lily and I have noticed that the shoes found at this sale can also be found  in stores for full price.

Shoes are priced from $60-$150 and if you buy multiple pairs you can finagle a deal. Did I also mention the price are tax in! The shoe part of the sale is CASH ONLY! 




They even have men's shoes!
 I have to warn you this sale is not kid or baby friendly since it's held in their offices. It is tight, kinda of claustrophobic when you throw in 50 people in the mix.

The Price List
 
The sea of K-Way jackets 



Small room filled with racks of clothing
The main reason I hit up this sale is because you can actually find items from the TNT store (which is located right next door) at ridiculously reduced prices. For those who don't know what TNT is, it is a very trendy boutique store that sells items from Designers such as Alexander Wang, Rag &Bone, Miu Miu, etc.  

I will post a my haul in a following post. 

   ♥ Viv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment