Sunday, 26 October 2014

Two Sisters Reunited

Reading week just passed for Lily, which means she was back in MTL for about a week and some OOTD post.

For those who don't know what reading week is, it's basically a week off during your semester in University. Some call it Spring break, because back when I was in Uni, reading week was only during the Winter semester; which was when most students bolted to Florida. But for other students, it was  a week to catch up on assignments and study for midterms (i.e reading week). Lily gets the joy of having a reading week in both the Fall and Winter semester.

Our mom really wanted to see the changing of the fall leaves, since I really didn't want to drive up to Mont Tremblant, I figured Ottawa must have some red leaves. Google pointed me towards the Experimental Farm, after 3 attempts around the round-about we ended up on Aroboretum side of the experimental farm.




The signature "Kate" pose as dubbed by Lily


On Viv:
Sunglasses: Fendi- Scarf- Miss Sixty-Jacket: Mackage-Gloves-BCBG Maxazria-Jeans: Joe's Jeans-Shoes: Nike Free 5.0

I picked up these fingerless gloves from BCBG because I liked the idea of them, but never really thought I would use them.  But I'm surprised how much use I have been getting out them. Especially since Fall has arrived; you know when it's getting cold but not cold enough to wipe out real gloves.


This was my sweater from way back in high school
Obviously when there is a giant tree you have to attempt to climb it.


The "Kate" pose
On Lily:
Sunglass: Fendi (I lent them to her for the pic)-Jacket: Free the people- Sweater: vintage- Leggings: Forever 21-Shoes: Converse

For years Lily was been harping on my style during my high school days, our mom never understood why Lily refused to take my hand me downs. I can kinda of see why, we are complete opposites in fashion sense. But lately Lily has been snagging items that I wore back in high school and completely loving them.

♥ Viv & Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment