Monday, 1 September 2014

Dressing like it's Fall

Yes, I know it's still Summer, but there have been a couple of days where it just felt like Fall especially when you factor in the rain. So I pretty much just dressed like it was Fall.  It's a win-win situation given the fact that my office has no temperature control what so ever. It literally feels like Fall in my office, most of don't even know how to dress anymore.  Do we dress for Summer but freeze all day or dress like it's Fall and sweat once work is done?

My go to outfit when the temperature drops and rain is expected








As you can tell from my OOTD, I have literally having a lazy day!  I never realized how much work does into taking OOTD pics until I started doing them. Since I was kinda of lazy today I decided to attempt a quick photo shoot on my balcony since Lily is home. Lily has been my photographer throughout all these OOTD post.




Never underestimate a good rain coat.  There is nothing more that I hate then showing up to work wet.  

Rain Coat:  Soia&Kyo
Blouse: C&C California
Leggings: BCBG Maxazria
Boots: Rag&Bone
Bag: BCBG Maxazria
Sunglasses: Fendi
Necklace: BCBG Maxazria

I just realized how much of my wardrobe is from BCBG Maxazria, I am not sponsored by them. These are pieces I just have collected from over the years. I just find BCBG Maxazria makes great work-appropriate clothing that can be easily taken from the office to a night out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment