Saturday, 23 August 2014

Ring master



Remember the Britney Spear's Circus video where she dresses up like a ring master.

Circus [Music Video] - britney-spears Screencap
Photo courtesy of fanpop

When I saw it, there was something about the whole ensemble that had me intrigued.  Especially the "ring master" coat. I really wanted one.  Then on one faithful boxing day I spotted the BCBG maxariza noah tail coat, and snapped it up without any hesitation.

Bcbgmaxazria Noah Tailcoat Jacket  in Red (rio red) - Lyst
photo courtesy of lyst
 Isn't this reminiscent of a ring master's coat?
 I actually saw it in red first, but unfortunately they didn't have my size any more, so black it was. Which in the end was probably a better choice since it's a lot easier to work into my wardrobe.





This OOTD also incorporates my latest obsession of the short-suit.  I would totally wear this to work, but I'm pretty sure my manager would whip out the ruler and measure!





I recently picked up this high low BCBG generation blouse, I actually didn't know it was a high low blouse until I received it, I was a little iffy on the high-low aspect of the blouse, but I'm loving the peak-a-boo cutouts!

 

This Zara necklace adds the perfect pop of color.

Tail coat: BCBG Maxazria
Blouse: BCBG generation
Shorts: BCBG Maxazria
Shoes: Valentino
Clutch: Treejse
Necklace: Zara

♥ Viv

2 comments:

  1. beautiful look<3 and that red coat is to die for!
    BEKARTI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, there is something that just grabs your eye with the red. But it wasn't meant to be, they were out of my size.

      Delete