Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Currently Loving

Lately I have been just slapping the following items on my face. Partially, it's due to the fact that I'm pretty much constantly running late for work and the fact that I can get my face on in about 5 mins.



We'll start clockwise with:
  1. Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in R.S.V.P: I have been painstakingly trying to finish this.  I find the color alone just doesn't really work on me. But when it's layered under this Marcelle eyeshawdow quad, it's magic.  Just the perfect pop of color
  2. Marcelle eye shadow quad in studio beige: These are some pretty legit shadows, especially if you can pick them up at the Annabelle Marcelle warehouse sale for $2.50! These quads have a very givenchy feel to them.  I know what you're thinking, why is this even a quad, all four shades look idential. That's because they are, however they are all different finishes.  This quad in particular has a shimmer, frosted, matte and a satin finish option for you
  3. Revlon lip butter in Berrie Smoothie: I forgot how moisturizing these are.
  4. Annabelle shadow in shade 218: The perfect crease/outer corner eye color.
For my base I being using the Dior BB cream and desperately trying to finish my Burberry press powder.

♥ Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment