Thursday, 24 July 2014

Two Toned

Color blocking has been around for the last couple of seasons, although sometimes I think color blocking can look like they ran out fabric while sewing.   You all know what I mean.  I never thought I would end up with a pair of color blocked pants.  But I think it was the way that these pants were colored blocked that had me sold.

 
The color blocking looked intentional, from the front they look like a pair of cobalt blue pants

Then bam, from the back, they color be a pair of black pants!


Yes, I know another top with a detailed back, apparently I like people  to watch me walk away!


But I love a good lace detail.


A little stud detailing thrown into the mix



Can't go wrong with a pair of nude pumps


Top, pants, and clutch: BCBG Maxazria
Shoes: Cole Haan

♥ Viv 




No comments:

Post a Comment