Sunday, 13 July 2014

Is it Worth the Hype?

I'm not a big on nail polish, but since it's summer, I feel that sandals don't look as cute without your toes painted.  Deborah Lippmann, has been a brand that is well talked about amongst beauty bloggers. Little J, sings it's praise, B was not that much impressed by them, and me frankly I dislike them.






This mini  Deborah Lippmann bottle of "groove is in the heart" was part of the Holt Renfrew Beauty bag, it was actually one of the motivating factors of me purchasing the beauty bag.  I've been curious about them since they do sporadically pop up on beauty blogs.  

And I honestly don't understand the hype around these polishes because this one was streaky as hell.  I put on 3 coats and it was still a streaky messy.  Maybe I got a dud, but it was enough to end my curiosity about Deborah Lippmann polishes.

To me, Deborah Lippmann polishes are not worth they hype.

♥ Viv 

No comments:

Post a Comment