Wednesday, 21 May 2014

BCBG Warehouse Sale 2014

The BCBG warehouse sale rolled around again, and to be honest this sale is getting more depressing each year.  Yet I keep on going back each year.  Last year, I managed to walk away with some amazing necklaces, this year the sale was almost a bust.

For those, who have never gone to the BCBG warehouse sale, it apparently happens twice a year.  Once in the Fall and once in the Spring.  If you're looking for a cocktail dress on the cheap, you should definitely be able to find one here.  This sale is usually over stocked with dresses.  Clothing wise, it's kinda of a bust, you really need to patiently dig through the racks to unearth some great finds.  Most of the clothing is actually damaged, so thoroughly inspect each item since all sales are FINAL.  Some of the damaged garments is easily repairable, so if you're handy with a needle you may be to score some finds.

What I don't understand about this sale is people seem to go crazy and start grabbing everything and anything.  But 80% of the stuff is either ripped, stained, or super old.  Some of the items I have spotted at this sale, I actually own and have purchased it maybe 5-6 years ago.

This year, I managed to find 3 items: a top, a bottom, and a necklace.




This top may actually blend into my skin tone, but for $20 bucks it was too cute to resist.


I'm so happy someone ditched this pair of shorts, love the pleats.

And the best find of the sale, after digging through a box of belts was this necklace! I snagged this for $10

It's currently still in stores retailing for $136.



♥ Viv   

No comments:

Post a Comment