Sunday, 6 April 2014

The Annabelle Marcelle Warehouse Sale

To me this warehouse sale is equivalent to shopping at the dollar store.  Prices are so low it's hard not to just throw everything that tickles your fancy into your basket.  I think the first time B and I hit this sale up, things were literally like a buck.

This is what I picked up


I had my eyes on the Annabelle lip twists, which are the equivalent to all chubby like lip products from brands XYZ.  I kinda of prefer these more than the other one brands, they're moisturizing and the color lasts forever.  Plus when you can score them for $2.50, you can't really go wrong.

All makeup at this sale is priced at $2.50 and all makeup accessories this time around was priced at 0.25$.  Yes you read that correctly, all the brushes and sharpener cost me a quarter each!  Cheaper than using a pay phone.


For those who missed the sale this weekend, the sale will roll around again next weekend.

♥ Viv   

2 comments:

  1. Definitely miss going to this sale. Always surprisingly good discoveries by this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, no worries, this sale happens twice a year. The next is scheduled for Nov. And so true, it is a really good drug store brand. Especially if you can score them at $2.50!

      Delete