Thursday, 27 March 2014

Summer concerts, Summer outfits

Okay, so Osheaga just announced the line up and it is amazing! For those who don't know what Osheaga is, let me break it down for you. Osheaga happens every year in Montreal on an island (Jean- Drapeau) and it lasts for 3 days straight. Rain or shine the show must go on. Each year Osheaga gathers different artists (from famous to just starting in the music industry) to participate and perform. Last year they had artists such as Ellie Goulding, Macklemore, Kendrick Lamer and so on. And I'm pretty sad I didn't get to go last year but I'm hoping I'll go this year seeing that the line up is fantastic. This year they have artists such as Childish Gambino, Haim, Foster the People, Lorde and so on. So once I saw the 2014 Osheaga line up, the first thought that popped into my head was "What should I wear!?". Although I've been to Osheaga only once (hopefully this year will be my second time), I thought I would share a few do's and don'ts when attending an outdoor concert along with essentials (from my perspective). I will also display a few outfit ideas that I would wear and hopefully inspire you to create your outfits when you go for an outdoor concert or just any concert in general.




Do's:
1. Always make sure you're comfortable with what you are wearing
2. Wear stuff that you aren't afraid of getting dirty or sweating in it
3. Wear something that allows you to move around easily and allows you're body to breath
4. Wear closed shoes!!! (people will step on you especially when you're in the crowd trying to get to the front of the stage)

Don't:
1. Don't wear something that will restrict you from having fun
2. Don't wear anything that is too expensive because there's a chance that you might lose it or ripe it
3. Don't carry so much unnecessary stuff
4. Don't just show up in a bikini (although I've seen people do it, I think that's not classy or cute)

Essentials:
1. Sunglasses
2. Sun screen
3. Water bottle(s)
4. Cash
5. Rain coat (only if you know that day is going to rain otherwise you don't need one)

6. A group of your best friends :)

x lily

No comments:

Post a Comment