Monday, 3 February 2014

Blog Inspired Purchase

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has made purchases motivated by blogs. Well at least I hope I'm not.

During Boxing day, I picked up these B by Brian Atwood sandals; I have to admit that I purchased them partially because I kept seeing cage like sandals pop up on several fashion blogs.

Elody Caged Sandals

And partially because they were Brian Atwood shoes on sale! They were initially 30% off, and then I got an additional 40% off the last ticketed price. 

I loved the detail of the mixed leather on the front/top part of the sandal.

Doesn't the mixed leather adds a bit of a pop?

Bonus, the heel is pretty low, so I can actually wear them  out without having to carry a pair of flats around.


But I'm still on the fence about keeping them, most of my friends say keep, but I'm still undecided.  I think if I can wear them to work, it will be a definite keep. 

So the big question now, are these work appropriate?

  ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment