Saturday, 11 January 2014

Secret Santa

This post is a little late, but I didn't want to post it until I picked up the rest of my secret santa gift.  Every year at work we do secret santa, for me this is quite a stressful thing because I always try to purchase a gift that is well suited to their personality and the $20 limit does not get me very far.

I really thought I managed to figure out who had who but boy was I surprised who ended up having me. So when my co-worker handed me this, the first thought that popped into my head was "what the hell is this?"

It was also wrapped in lab coats




But when I un-wrapped it, I was still puzzled as to what it was until I really took the time to look at the picture taped to it.

Still confused?
The finished product:


A vanity table! which has been on my to buy list for eons, I just never found one that I liked enough

P.S  I know this is probably way above the $20 limit, but my co-worker is in the process of woodworking class, and this was one of his class projects.

All that's left to do is to finish it.

  ♥ Viv



No comments:

Post a Comment