Sunday, 5 January 2014

How Much Do I Spend?

On anything beauty related? Well ladies, we're about to find out.  I really thought I would be able to escape December without any beauty related purchases, but then I got an email with a $20 off coupon from Sephora.  You all know what I'm referring to because I'm sure all beauty junkies received the same email.  Of course I couldn't let that go to waste.






And then boxing day rolled around, but I was good I only picked up one item.

So for the month of December I spent a total of $94.54 on


With my $20 Sephora coupon, I picked up the White Nirvana from Elizabeth and James.  I was in the market for a winter perfume and this seem to fit the bill.  Then the boxing day specials rolled around and I picked up the Boscia intensifying moisture packed mask.  This winter has been brutal on my skin so I figured for $12 it was worth a try.

So now to the moment you guys have been waiting for, how much have I really spent on anything beauty related in the year of 2013?

During the year of 2013 I have spent a grand total of $1998.92.

Ouch, seeing the actual number is kinda of brutal.
Is this what an average person spends on anything beauty related? Please let me know.


 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment