I knew I was going to Boston in Nov for a conference, but when I found out that the Sephora VIB event was at the same time I started making my list and trying to plot my route to Sephora. Turns out there is a mall attached to the Conference center and it had a Sephora...Jackpot!
I ended up spending $332.14 but I picked up things for Lily and CW, so technically it wasn't all for me.
I managed to snag all of my items on my wishlist, my purchases:
- Glam Glow gift set: I was always intrigued by this mask, but never pulled the trigger in purchasing it because of it's hefty price tag in Canada, so I snatched one up in the US. It was love after one use, my skin was soft like a baby's butt.
- Tarte's 360 degree creaseless primer: I'm in the market for a new eye primer, I love the TF one, but I wanted to try something new. I have only used it a handful of times, but so far I'm liking it.
- Dior BB cream: Bloggers have been ranting and raving about this BB cream, and when a MA at Holts slapped some on my face, I knew I had to pick one up.
- UD Naked Palette: To be honest I was on the fence about this product, but after reading Lil Lady's Life post on it I was swayed. I'm not a fan of UD, for some reason I just don't feel the same about their products as practically every other beauty blogger, I have dabbled into a few of their products, but nothing has really blown me away. But this palette literally has the perfect combination of matt colors. I do have to mention that the shadow quality is a bit on the powdery side for my liking but with the colors and price point I picked this up at, I'm willing to suck it up.
- Dior Lipglow: OMG, this was another product that was love at first sight after the MA Holts slapped it on my face. I love this product so much I picked up 3 of them to share with Lily and CW. This product is for all the girls out there who don't like wearing lip sticks, it is a balm that enhances your natural lip color.
- Hourglass ambient lighting palette: How could I not pick this up.
- Boscia blotting paper
- Hello Kitty blotting paper: it was $3, how could you really go wrong with that?
- Taylor Swift's perfume: I'm usually not a fan of any celebrity makeup/perfume/clothing line but I have to admit this smells pretty good.
- Benefit brow gel: this has been receiving rave reviews online, but it does take some getting use to. A light touch is definitely a must!