Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Two Back to Back Events

This past weekend consisted of 2 back to back events: Sat was a wedding and Sun was a bday party for the first born of one of my closest friend.

My first Italian/Portuguese/Lebanese wedding, I knew I was to expect a feast, but I wasn't really expecting an outfit change. Traditionally Asian wedding's involve an outfit (yes, even for the guests),  apparently the same goes for Italian weddings as well. No worries, attending multiple Asian weddings has well prepared me for this.

My accessories for the day and night


My day time/church outfit. Despite the sunny sky, it was quite chilly that day.


Jacket: Club Monaco
Dress: Sandro
Shoes: Rose Gold
Clutch: Treesje (see picture above)

Here is a pic of my dress sans jacket


I really wasn't planning on purchasing anything for this particular wedding, but I was out shopping with my mom the night before and she spotted this dress. I couldn't resist it once I tried it on. It was little more low cut than I was comfortable with, but nothing a bandeau couldn't fix.

My evening outfit:



Dress: Juicy Couture
Clutch: Lauren Merkin (this clutch may look small, but don't be fooled by it's size, it holds quite a bit)
Shoes: Miu Miu (See the pic above, I know you really can't see my shoes here but this is the end result when Lily isn't around to take the pics)

To keep the cold at bay at night, I finally had a chance to wear this velvet coat from Kenzie. I picked it up years ago, but never really had the perfect opportunity to take it out for a spin.


Sun, I literally was exhausted, I basically slept with my bun and recycled my Sandro dress, except this time I paired it with a denim jacket and ballet flats.

Hair is looking a little dishevelled 

Jacket: Free the People
Dress: Sandro
Shoes: Pretty Ballerina
Clutch: Treesje


♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment