Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Travelling Cow boy

Currently work does not look like it's slowing down, it's like raining protocols. But I have ignore this blog long enough, so here is a quick OOTD post.  I picked this top up at the G-star sale I hit up with CW; the G-star brand really isn't my cup of tea (it's more of CW's taste, but it couldn't hurt to take a peak right?).

The G-star brand is a hit and miss for me. For every 20 piece of clothing I tried, maybe one piece tickled my fancy. But luckily at the G-star sale, they had other brands mixed in. I picked up a few items, including this top.


"I'm a travelling cowboy darlin"



Top: Maison-Scotch (Luv the cowboy boots as LL's), for some reason everyone at work kept asking what was written on my shirt, and when they saw the word "cowboy" everyone started either singing country music or talking with a twang. Strange.

Jeans: Joe's vintage skinny jeans (these stretch quite a bit. I purchased a size 26 and thought they may have been a tad too small, but they definitely stretched out, maybe I should have gone down to a 25?)

Shoes: BCBG maxazria Lainey sandals (I managed to snag these at the BCBG warehouse sale for practically nothing)

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment