Sunday, 8 September 2013

The Costco Craze

Have you guys ever seen the CNBC doc on Costco: "The Costco Craze"? Every time I catch it, by the end of the doc, I'm always thinking: "I would love to work for Costco." I don't think I'm the only one out there that is infatuated with Costco, there are tons of blogs out there about Costco and people's Costco finds.

I finally had my "I can't believe I found this at Costco" moment.




 

I spotted these Fendi Aviator sunglasses on the whim, I decided to try them and was on the fence about them.  One I didn't have my contacts on so I have blind as a bat and two, I was by myself so no opinions.

I walked away because I really didn't need to buy another pair of sunglasses. But they were constantly on the back of my mind. I have been longing for a pair of aviator sunglasses for a while, but have yet to find one that suited me.

Out of curiosity, I googled them and discovered that Nordstorms were selling the exact same pair for $340. Which sorta of convinced me to return for a second look. 

Metal Aviator Sunglasses



With Lily in tow, I got the thumbs up so I purchased them for $79.99. Yes you read that correctly, I managed to snag this pair of Fendi sunglasses for $79.99!



♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment