Tuesday, 17 September 2013

July & August's Beauty Spending

Here is the snap shot of my July and August Beauty Spending!




Yup, you read that correctly, I managed to spend $0 in the month of July. However I may have slightly over spent in the month of August to compensate. I managed to $416.15, however -$200 (thank you Optimum points!), so in reality I really only spent $216.15.

My purchases:


For some reason, all the Dermaglow products were 50% off at Pharmaprix, I actually quite enjoy a few products, so with the 50% off, I decided to venture out and try a few different products from their line.  Ironically, I noticed that Jean Couture was also have a sale on all their Dermaglow products. Are they being pulled off the Canadian market?


With the recent merger of Loblaws and Pharmaprix, I was struck with the urge to use my Optimum points, before they changed the system.So I picked up these puppies.

And of course when Sephora had their 3X promo, I couldn't resist.

Plus I got the VIB sample bag.

♥ Viv





No comments:

Post a Comment