Monday, 29 July 2013

Mrs Carter world tour hits Montreal

So last Monday I went to see Beyonce and it was amazing! She is such an amazing performer and interacts with the audience so well. Her presence and energy literally got the crowd shouting the whole night. 


However, I wasn't to happy how the general admission was step up. I almost got into a fight with this lady when I was inside the venue waiting for the concert to start. Not only did I almost get into a fight but I was at the Bell Center for 12 hours! I woke up at 6 am and left my house by 7 am and stood in line with snacks. When Chhaya and I got to the Bell Center, there was already a line (appx. 50 people were already there). Here's the crazy part, the first person in the line was at the Bell Center since Saturday morning and the concert didn't happen till Monday night (8pm)! So this guy had a tent set up along with his sleeping bag and pillows. Clearly this guy came prepared and is a big die hard fan of Beyonce and is willing to do anything to be up close to Queen B. At the end of the night, I asked myself if I would see Beyonce again and I would definitely want to buy tickets to see her again however, I don't think I would buy general admission again.  Anyways, I don't really want to make this post too long so I'll end this post by saying: Beyonce, you need to come back to MONTREAL! 

That small little line at 8 in the morning 

Tent is about to go down
The first 50-ish people in line
The long-ass line around 6pm




I love this picture I took of her!







xo Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment