Sunday, 9 June 2013

March & April Empties

My purging of my beauty arsenal has stalled a bit; I barely use up any products in March but I somehow managed to add a couple of products to my empty pile in April.  So here is my combined March and April empties.



Unfortunately none of my empties are actually makeup products, they practically consisted of all skin care and body products.

From left to right, here are my empty products:

  • Bath and Body works shower gel in cherry blossom.  This is practically a staple in my bathroom, I'm thinking maybe I should venture out and try another brand. Suggestions
  • Marc Jacob Daisy shower gel. It was a GWP when I purchased the perfume, however I don't think I will be purchasing this any time soon, since I am never loyal to one scent.
  • Bioderma Sensibio miceller water (AKA: the magic water): This is my 3rd bottle, and I will keep repurchasing this.
  • Shu Uemura depsea hydrability moisturizing cream: This is my second jar, it's a little on the pricey side. I have recently switched back to the Bioderma moisturizer and I'm 99% convinced that the Bioderma moisturizer is a dupe for the Shu Uemura one.
  • Bioderma Sebium Pore re-finer: I personally think that this is drug store dupe of the pore re-finer product offered by Shu Uemura (I actually prefer this one to the Shu Uemura one).  Would I purchase this again? Yes, and I already have.
  • Veet hair removal.
  • Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup remover: I dislike this product with a passion, it does not compare to my magic water.  Every time I used this product I still had tons of residual eye make up left.  I definitely would not re-purchase this.
 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment