Unfortunately none of my empties are actually makeup products, they practically consisted of all skin care and body products.
From left to right, here are my empty products:
- Bath and Body works shower gel in cherry blossom. This is practically a staple in my bathroom, I'm thinking maybe I should venture out and try another brand. Suggestions
- Marc Jacob Daisy shower gel. It was a GWP when I purchased the perfume, however I don't think I will be purchasing this any time soon, since I am never loyal to one scent.
- Bioderma Sensibio miceller water (AKA: the magic water): This is my 3rd bottle, and I will keep repurchasing this.
- Shu Uemura depsea hydrability moisturizing cream: This is my second jar, it's a little on the pricey side. I have recently switched back to the Bioderma moisturizer and I'm 99% convinced that the Bioderma moisturizer is a dupe for the Shu Uemura one.
- Bioderma Sebium Pore re-finer: I personally think that this is drug store dupe of the pore re-finer product offered by Shu Uemura (I actually prefer this one to the Shu Uemura one). Would I purchase this again? Yes, and I already have.
- Veet hair removal.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup remover: I dislike this product with a passion, it does not compare to my magic water. Every time I used this product I still had tons of residual eye make up left. I definitely would not re-purchase this.