Sunday, 16 June 2013

I have this...

I was browsing Hautelook the other day and I spotted this necklace by Amrita Singh and I was like hey I have something really similar to this.





I randomly spotted this at Forever 21 one day and decided to purchase it because it was so sparkly and pretty.  It's practically a carbon copy of the Amrita Singh necklace.



 I recently realized how much costume jewellery I have accumulated,  which is kinda of ironic because I am quite possibly the most lazy person when it comes accessorizing on an everyday basis.   There are times when I will make the effort, but the majority of the time I will just purchase accessories and hope that I will come across an occasion that warrants spotting a little something extra sparkly. 

The Amrita Singh Davis necklace retails for $250, Hautelook was selling it for $39. I picked this up from Forever 21 for about $15.

 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment