Thursday, 9 May 2013

Spring is in the Air

Finally the Spring time weather has arrived, although it maybe short lived since I hear the clouds are rolling in.  Last weekend we had the perfect summer time like weather, so I figure I would an OOTD post.

Please excuse my awkwardness, I never liked taking pics and when I do I feel like I'm a deer in the head lights.  The sun was super bright and Lily had to be quick with the camera as she was quote "burning in the sun".


Sunglasses: Tom ford, denim shirt: Pac Sun (from the Kendall and Kylie collection, I picked this up in Vegas for Lily, but thought it was a perfect cover up for the breezy morning),  dress: BCBG Generation (I finally found my coveted maxi dress)




Bag: Coach (another purchase I made in Vegas), sandals: Sam Edelman.


Necklace: Forever 21

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment