Sunday, 14 April 2013

First Impressions

I picked one of these products on  a whim, the other I received as a GWP but it never really excited me until I received a facial from Shu Uemura.





Dove's Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo


I'm actually quite impressed with the DoveRefresh + Care Dry Shampoo. It is one of  the best $2.99 investment I made (sorry I managed to snag this on sale, but I think it retails for about $6.99).  I may actually prefer this to the Batiste dry shampoo.  I know it definitely beats the Tresemme dry shampoo hands down.  And the best part is, it smells like the typical Dove products (GOSH is probably a my second runner up for dry shampoo, but it smells like an old lady who over sprayed her perfume).

Shu Uemura Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water

I don't how the Shu Uemura Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing water failed to appear on my radar. I think this has kicked started an urge to switch over to foam cleasners.  It smells great, doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and best part is my skin actually feels clean.  What I love about Shu cleansers, is that fact that you can slather all over your face, including your eyes, unlike another foam cleanser I just picked it. I think this also makes a great pairing with Clarasonic (for those who own one).

♥ Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment