Sunday, 17 March 2013

Upcoming Sample Sales



It's that time of year again ladies, the beauty sample sales are coming around the corner.

Image courtesy of Googling.


First up: The Marcelle & Annabelle Warehouse Sale



When: April 5 (16h-20h), 6 & 7 (9h-16h)

Where: 9456, de la Côte de Liesse Road, Lachine (Quebec)

Accepted currency: Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Interac

I really want to go to this warehouse sale, but logically I really don't need anything.  But the deals are amazing, it's like going to a dollar store.

The second one around corner is Lise Watier:

 


When: 
  • Friday, March 22nd: 11 am to 8 pm
  • Saturday, March 23rd: 9 am to 5 pm
  • Sunday, March 24th: 9 am to 4 pm
  • Saturday, April 6th: 9 am to 5 pm
  • Sunday, April 7th: 9 am to 4 pm
  • Saturday, April 13th: 9 am to 5 pm
  • Sunday, April 14th: 9:30 am to 4 pm
Where: 5600, Côte de Liesse Road, Mont-Royal (Quebec) H4T 4L1

Accepted currency: Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Interac

I have never attended this sale, to be quite honest the brand has never really appealed to me. I have bought a couple of products from them, I think they were quite possibly one of the first brand that came out with a face primer. I remember picking one up during my CEGEP time, but it broke me out like crazy, ever since then I have nixed the brand off my radar.  But I constantly hear people rant and rave about it. But I have caught sight of their packaging in drug stores and I'm intrigued.

 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment