Sunday, 31 March 2013

March Madness-Beauty Spending Tracker

March has come and gone in a blink of an eye, so here what I spent in the month of March on anything beauty related

 I may have spent a little more than I intended to, hell quite a few of these purchases were not planned.

Picked these babies up because I needed a $20 purchase for free parking

Same reason as a above, but my mom  needed another bottle of of the Neutrogena moisturizer
Unplanned, but when I found them I couldn't resist
In the market for a new hair dryer, spotted this in Winners, its purple and has lace who can resist.

Other items that I picked up but failed to take a pic was a can of GOSH dry shampoo, another Revlon kissable lipstain, a lip balm for Lily, and another box of Neutrogena moisturizer. In case you're wondering yest, there were also purchases so I can get free parking!

Grand total spent in the month of March: $288.80

 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment