Monday, 4 March 2013

February Empties

February has come and gone a lot faster than I expected it to, thank god I managed to polish off some products in my stash.




The body products:

Herbal Essences Touchably smooth Shampoo: I think hands down Herbal Essences is my favorite drug store shampoo.  They all smell good and goes its job, yes I have tried all of then except for the one targeted to people with curly hair. Would I re-purchase this product again? Most definitely, for some reason I always come back to it.
 
Softymo cleansing oil (pink version): 2 down one more to go.  In short, it does not remove makeup as effective as the Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Would I re-purchase this product again? No

Steam Cream:  I love the packaging...but there was nothing spectacular about it, it kinda of reminded me of Nivea cream.  I was all excited about how the cream is produced (apparently its produced via a steaming process) but at the end of the day there are other products just as good if not better.  CW was kind enough to lug it back home from Hong Kong and then I spotted it at Indigo of all places! Would I re-purchase this product? Maybe, but it would be solely based on its packaging, what can I say, I'm a sucker for packaging. 

The makeup products:





Rimmel Scandal Eyes: This was quite possibly the most goopy/messy mascara I every purchased.  I completely hated and decided to toss it instead of depriving myself from my favorite mascara. Would I re-purchase? Hell No!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: This was just ok, I think I just kept buying it because it was one of the mascara's that I was able to catch on sale quite often. Would I repurchase? Probably not, there is a whole world of mascara's waiting for me to discover.

Benefit's Erase Paste: Thank god this is finally done! It definitely erases and it's definitely a paste.  If I didn't hate the texture so much I may consider re-purchasing this.  This product also wreaked havoc on my makeup brushes. It was a bitch to clean.  I don't know how people manage to finish a full size tub, because this mini tub took me like 2 years to get through. Would I re-purchase this product? No thank you.

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip balm: You guys all know about this and if it wasn't for it's soft texture and high price tag, maybe I would re-purchase it.  But currently I would not consider it.

Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer: You can read my thoughts about it here.  I basically resorted to using it because it was sitting on my table within reach. Would I re-purchase this product? Nope.

Stila lipgloss (shade: Majesty): I actually love the Stila lip glosses and I think this shade is one of my favorites from that holiday pack I picked up a year or 2 ago. I'm not sure if it's part of the permanent collection, but I thought it was the perfect shade for the winter time. Would I re-purchase again? Most probably.

Stila lip gloss in Majesty
 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment