Thursday, 7 February 2013

It's Hot and then it's Cold

I can't believe I found this in Canada, and I couldn't have stumbled upon it at a better time.  Currently our weather is quite schizophrenic one day it's a hot like a Spring day and the next day its like a deep freeze. Suffice to say my skin is paying the price. This product was making it's way around the beauty blogging world and I desperately wanted it.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I first read about this product it seemed like it was only available in Europe, which is kinda of ironic because the product is actually made in Canada.  

On one cold day, I was flipping through my drug store flyer and spotted this:



I definitely couldn't wait til the end of the month to share this with you guys.


I made a beeline to the closets Pharmaprix (AKA Shoppers Drug mart for the rest of Canada). 

Tada Hydraluron

 Currently it's on sale for $19.99, regular price $24.99. Sale ends tomorrow.




I can't wait to try this baby out!

 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment