Monday, 11 February 2013

First Impressions

If you guys follow my blog, you already know how bonkers I am about the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask.  It is my HG mask when my skin needs a deep cleanse, it literally pulls out all the impurities.  As a result of my love for the black mask, I assumed that the rest of the products from the Black line would just be as amazing.  I tried the Bosica Black Pore strips, you can read my thoughts here. So the latest product I picked up from the Black line was the Thermal Black Cleanser.




 It was nothing spectacular, there was nothing that set it apart from other cleansers that I have tried besides the warm tingly sensation I felt, which I'm assuming is the thermal part (but I may have completely imagined that part  because when Lily tried it her exact words were "Yo, I have no idea what you're talking about").

I contemplated on whether or not I should return this, but ultimately I returned it because of the packaging.  Maybe I just got a faulty one, but not only has it hard to pump out, every time I used the product, excess product would leak out around the edges.

Do you see the goopy mess?



What about now?
Not only did the product accumulate around the ends, drops would leak out of the spout making my sink area a total mess.

First Impressions:  Meh, passable.


 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment