Friday, 15 February 2013

Beauty Rut

I feel like I may quite possibly be the most boring beauty blogger, I found several beauty products that made my HG status and pretty much have been re-purchasing them over and over and over.  This redundancy must be driving you guys insane.  I have always been tempted to try other products because maybe there is a possibility that there is a product I would like even more, but on the flip side I already found something that works for me why bother to try something new? Which pretty much defeats the whole purpose of this blog!

Recently I reached the V.I.B status again at Sephora, when I got my new V.I.B card it came with 


A free 45 min make over, perfect time to test run some new products so I can re-vamp my beauty routine.  These are the ones I have been wanting to try.

First up is the brand hourglass; hourglass has always peaked my curiosity but it never went further than intrigue.

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder
Ambient lighting powder

This is currently making its way around the beauty blogsphere and I desperately want it, but I currently cannot justify the purchase with all the other makeup sitting in my draw.  Plus when I went for my makeover, it had yet to be released in Canada.

Perhaps this will be my new foundation:

Hourglass - Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free
Immaculate Liquid powder foundation Mattifying oil Free

 This honestly is pretty impressed by this. Or maybe I should try 

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation
This one from MUFE some to have some glowing reviews, but I didn't get a chance to try it. The makeup artist may think I'm insane if I told him I really wanted to try like 3 different foundations in a day. 

But I did try this
MAKE UP FOR EVER - Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation
Pro Finish Multi Use Foundation powder
Hourglass - Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick
Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick

I feel in love with the Opaque liquid lipsticks, but I couldn't justify the $33 price tag.  Well at least not until I purge a couple more lip products.

Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15
Veil Mineral Primer
I like the idea of primers, but I have yet to really find one that works for me.  I did like the feel of this on my skin.

Do you guys have any other suggestions of products I should try?
 
  ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment