Following my post of "Being a Girl is Quite Expensive", I figured a post about my favorite products of 2012 would be the next logical post.
So here are my favorite products of 2012, most of my favorites are products that I have re-purchased during 2012 and a few are new products that discovered in 2012.
Here is how products become my favorite: 1) I must have repurchased it multiple times during the year, 2) I must be willing to repurchase it, and 3) I must constantly be reaching or wanting to reach for it (I have this really backward logic when it comes to products I luv. Basically if I really like a product after the initial use I tend not to use it as often in fear that I will use up the product and will have repurchase too soon. See I told you it's ass backwards logic, most people would continue you to use the product until they hit pan)
|My Favorites of 2012|
These are the products that I have repurchased multiple times during 2012:
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation- click here for my thoughts
- Dermaglow glycolic 10% gentle peeling solution: I just repurchased this product at the end of December. This is a live saver for getting rid of dry flaky skin. Click here for my thoughts
- Bioderma Sebium purifying foaming gel. Click here for my thoughts
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O- click here for my thoughts
- Shu Uemura red:juvenus vitalizing refining lotion-click here for my thoughts
My other favorite products of 2012, some of these are newly discovered in 2012
- Bioderma Sensibio Light soothing cream: click here for my thoughts
- Shu Uemura Depsea Hydrability Moisturizing Cream: This is actually my second tub.
- Shu Uemura Chocolate palette in Raspberry and Mocha-newly discovered in 2012.
- Shu Uemura Highlighter (shade P930) and Blush (shade P550)-newly discovered in 2012
- Too Face shadow insurance-I have tried the UD and Benefit eye primers, I just prefer the TTF one. I'm open to trying another brand so if you guys have suggestions please leave a comment.
- Boscia Blotting paper
- Fairy Drops Mascara-newly discovered in 2012
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask-Click here for my thought. Newly discovered in 2012
- Marcelle eyeliner-Newly discovered in 2012
- Physician Formula's Shimmer strips- Click here for my thoughts
- Buxom Lipgloss-Newly discovered in 2012
- Stila Lipgloss
- Shu Uemura pure:nu gentle cleansing oil-in-gel-Click here for my thoughts. I technically would re-purchase this but I have 1 and half bottle of the softmyo cleansing oil to finish and 5 travel sized bottles of the Shu Uemura ones.
Am I the only with this ass backward way of treating my favorite products?