Sunday, 13 January 2013

My Favorite Products of 2012

Following my post of "Being a Girl is Quite Expensive", I figured a post about my favorite products of 2012 would be the next logical post.

So here are my favorite products of 2012, most of my favorites are products that I have re-purchased during 2012 and a few are new products that discovered in 2012.

Here is how products become my favorite: 1) I must have repurchased it multiple times  during the year, 2) I must be willing to repurchase it, and 3) I must constantly be reaching or wanting to reach for it (I have this really backward logic when it comes to products I luv. Basically if I really like a product after the initial use I tend not to use it as often in fear that I will use up the product and will have repurchase too soon. See I told you it's ass backwards logic, most people would continue you to use the product until they hit pan)

My Favorites of 2012

These are the products that I have repurchased multiple times during 2012:

  • Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation- click here for my thoughts
  • Dermaglow glycolic 10% gentle peeling solution: I just repurchased this product at the end of December. This is a live saver for getting rid of dry flaky skin.  Click here for my thoughts
  • Bioderma Sebium purifying foaming gel. Click here for my thoughts
  • Bioderma Sensibio H2O- click here for my thoughts
  • Shu Uemura red:juvenus vitalizing refining lotion-click here for my thoughts

My other favorite products of 2012, some of these are newly discovered in 2012
  • Bioderma Sensibio Light soothing cream: click here for my thoughts
  • Shu Uemura Depsea Hydrability Moisturizing Cream: This is actually my second tub.
  • Shu Uemura Chocolate palette in Raspberry and Mocha-newly discovered in 2012.
  • Shu Uemura Highlighter (shade P930) and Blush (shade P550)-newly discovered in 2012
  • Too Face shadow insurance-I have tried the UD and Benefit eye primers, I just prefer the TTF one.  I'm open to trying another brand so  if you guys have suggestions please leave a comment.
  • Boscia Blotting paper
  • Fairy Drops Mascara-newly discovered in 2012
  • Boscia Luminizing Black Mask-Click here for my thought. Newly discovered in 2012


  • Marcelle eyeliner-Newly discovered in 2012 
  • Physician Formula's Shimmer strips- Click here for my thoughts 
  • Buxom Lipgloss-Newly discovered in 2012
  • Stila Lipgloss
  • Shu Uemura pure:nu gentle cleansing oil-in-gel-Click here for my thoughts. I technically would re-purchase this but I have 1 and half bottle of the softmyo cleansing oil to finish and 5 travel sized bottles of the Shu Uemura ones. 
Am I the only with this ass backward way of treating my favorite products?

  ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment