Monday, 14 January 2013

First Impressions

I haven't done one of these post in a while, shame on me. I really should get more organized and write down things I want to blog about. So without further delay here are my first impressions on one of the products I picked up during the Sephora V.I.B event.

Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips


I had contemplated for a while whether or not I should pick these up or not, the deterring factor: price- $18 for 6 strips is a little steep for pore strips in my opinion.   So when the Sephora V.I.B event rolled around I decided to give it a go.  I absolutely fell in loved with the Boscia Luminizing Black mask and figured other products from the Boscia Black line would elicit a similar feeling of "OMG this product is amazing". 

First Impression: It's passable, the Biore deep cleansing pore strips are just as good at half the price.
 
Initially I thought I didn't adhere them properly, but the second time I used them I still had the same feeling of "Really that's all that is pulled out?".  The only plus side of these stripes (I don't know if you would really consider it a plus) is that the fact that you can actually see all the impurities that these strips pull out since the strip are black. It's a little gross but at the same time I swear you can't help but stare at it.


  ♥ Viv




No comments:

Post a Comment