Part of starting this blog with Lily was to keep track of all the products I used (i.e my spending). Sometimes you don't realize how much you actually spend until you see hard evidence. So for all of 2012 I have been hoarding all the products I finished. The end results, everything I used up in 2012 are in these 3 shopping bags
|Finished products of 2012|
|Sorry for the blurry pic, really I have no excuse|
|View from the top|
As the year was progressing, I honestly did not feel like I was going through all the products I owe fast enough. Especially when you see other people's post of on their finished products. As you can see I went through a lot more skin care products than I did actual make up. Who knew I was such a skin care junkie?
The grand total: (I'll keep it simple and break it down by category)
- Bath products (i.e body lotions, shower gels, hand lotion, etc): 16 + 3 travel sized products
- Dry shampoo: 2
- Facial products (cleansers, toners, moisturizers,etc): 23 + 3 travel sized products
- Make up products: 29 products
- Fragrances: 7 (2 full size perfumes, 4 travel size Benefit ones, and 1 body spray)
- Misc (deodorant, brush cleanser, basically anything that doesn't fit into the above categories): 3
Grand total: 84 products!
I don't even want to tally up the actually cost of all these products, that would be kinda of scary. I can't even say that some of these products were Lily and she also contributed to my pile of finished products of 2012. Lily only contributed the 2 benefit perfumes, the rest is all me.
See, being a girl is quite expensive!