Saturday, 1 December 2012

It's raining Shoes

I guess I may be a shoe-aholic, as promise here is my shoe haul for the month of November.  I had been doing so well until November.

And then this happen...


First it was the sample sale, where I picked up these: on the site they're listed for $188 US, but I manage to snag them for $80 CAD.

Georgina Rosegold Pumps
Look at the bottom, they have non slip grip


Then black Friday rolled around and I picked up these 2 from Pretty Ballerina:




I really wanted to pick up a new black pair, but they didn't have any I liked that were on sale. So instead of black I picked up these navy blue ones.

These were 40% off
But then I couldn't resist this pair, I had spotted the white version with the silver metallic finish in the summer.  Kept telling myself  I did not need them and walked away.  Big mistake because they lingered in my mind for months. I secretly hoping to pick them up during the black Friday sale, and they weren't there so I settled for it's sister:

These were only 25% off

Then of course my new winter boots:

My tootsies will be nice and toasty
Maybe I do have a shoe addiction.  I have 2 feet but I own like X pairs of shoes.


 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment