Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Another sample from my Beauty Box

I have been ignoring my beauty box lately, but I just finished another sample I fished out of it.  The lucky product: Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightner.

Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightner


I'm assuming this product is the Smashbox version of the cult hit Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat because according to the website it suppose to brighten those pesky dark under eye circles.

First impressions, I loved it. I was even on the verge of purchasing it, I had this product in my hand at Sephora after testing it for about a week.  But ultimately I put it back.  Here's why: at the end of the day I'm constantly running late in the morning, adding another step to my morning make up routine would make me really late for work. Did I really notice a big change to my under eye area? Sorta, I really don't have have dark circles to begin with but I did noticed that my under eye area was brighter, but not bright enough for me to commit to the product. My initial use was, OMG I must have this product, but as I continued to use it my feelings began to dwindle to do I really need it? Ultimately, I classified this product as an indulgence.

The Swatch
♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment