Sunday, 18 November 2012

What I spotted at the Sample Sale

CW, Lily + 1, and I hit up the sample sale on the first day,  Click here if you want the details (today is the last day).

I have to say that this sale was not the same as last year, the only real thing worth checking out was the shoes and possibly the bags.  And that was where most the people were crammed into. All shoes were $80 and bags where $50, but the bag selection was very limited.  The rest of the sale accepted cash and credit cards however the shoe and bag area was cash only.

I must say the shoe selection did not disappoint, most of the shoes there were currently on store shelves. Here a few that I spotted:





Can you guess which pair I picked up?


I  spotted all these shoes on Sat on the shelves of Holt Renfrew and the Bay.

Clothing on the other hand was a on the more disappointing side, maybe it's because Winter Kate is not really my style, but CW and I both agreed that last spring the sale had a much better selection. I did spot a few pieces that are currently on their site.

Here are a few pics of the sale, I really should have snapped a pic of the price list, but I really wasn't in the mood.  The space was tight, tons of people, and threw in the fact that I was wearing my winter coat and scarf lets just say we wanted to get out as fast as possible.

That little room in the back was where all the shoes and bags where.
 At one point Lily was just starring into the room because apparently it was chaos, people where tripping and falling over each other like a domino affect.



What I did notice that was missing was the box of sample shoes, maybe the spring one will be much better? If you follow me on instagram you'll know I walked away with at least one item.  Did I really need them? No, but they were so cute I couldn't pass them up.


♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment