Saturday, 10 November 2012

UPDATED-A Sample Sale Worth Checking out




 Silly me, I forgot to mention the most important part, the WHERE!
Where: 4098 St.Catherine St. West Suite 305 (literally steps away from the TNT store).

Sample sales in Montreal are few and far in between especially the good ones.  I don't know why I torture myself by reading blogs such as RackedNY, SampleSally, etc. The states, especially NY seem to have amazing sample sales. 

I don't know if it's just me, but the majority of sample sales in MTL seem to be selling cast offs or items that have been there for what seems like decades, yet people go crazy and walk out with arm full of items. Are my standards too high?

Well this one I personally find worth wild, I picked up this pair of House of Harlow shoes last year for only  $15 (click here to see). It's back again.

When: Nov 16-18 (On Thurs and Fri it starts at 4pm-9pm and on Sat it 10am-4pm).
What: You'll expect to find, this sale is packed with Winter Kate and House of Harlow  items, but you'll also find other brands such as Modern vintage, Earnest Sewn, K-way, Majestic, Heidi Klum for New Balance, Rosegold, and a variety of other brands.
Accepting: Cash or credit (which is great because last year this sale was cash only).

What I love about this sale; it starts at reasonable time. There is no having to take a day off work, it starts after work hours.

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment