Thursday, 4 October 2012

First Impressions: Maybelline Mineral Power

I'm not a beauty snob or anything but I have a tendency to avoid drug store products, my only exception is pretty much mascara. In my mind a mid to higher priced beauty line is more expensive for a reason, the product is most likely better quality. But in the end who know they can all be manufactured in the same plant. 

I recently started using Maybelline's Mineral Power Healthy Finish Translucent Power.

First Impressions: Fail!

This product does not stay on my skin, half way through the day it starts to separate and I end up looking like a hot mess.  It just doesn't sit well, but just for the principle of it, I will attempt to finish this product.




Another thing that annoys me with this product is that when apply it in circular motions, it literally goes all over the place, I end up with a ton of product on my shirt right before I dash out the door for work!

I have yet to find a drug store beauty product that rocks my world, besides a few select eye products from Physician's Formula. 
 
Am I the only one that feels that drug store products don't always measure up to mid-high price ranged products?

  ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment