Thursday, 13 September 2012

Update on the Worst Customer Service Ever

Last month you may have read our rant on Little Burgundy's crappy customer service. If you missed it, you can read about it here. Well our dissatisfied customer service led us to tweet about it, surprisingly we got a response. And to be honest, customer service via Twitter was much more better than in store or calling their customer service line. I have to admit that I am quite surprised with the power social media, I hear stories about how effective Twitter is, but I really never expected to work.


Lily was a little bit more disgruntled than I was with our tweets.
This was my tweet:



Lily's tweets:



This lead to an exchange of emails, which eventually resulted in:




A $35 gift card for the poor customer service we received.  I don't know if it's enough to gain me back as a customer, but it's definitely a start.

I just thought it was fair to update you guys on the situation. 


 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment