Sunday, 30 September 2012

First Impressions

Typically I can judge if I like a product or not after the initial use, so I figured it would be a great idea to do post on first impression of products that I have tried.  

So here is my first impressions of Rimmel's Scandal Eyes.





My interest was peaked when I spotted the giant mascara brush display in Pharmaprix (AKA Shopper's Drug Mart to the rest of Canada). When it was on sale and I need to purchase something to get free parking, I thought it was the perfect excuse to try it; plus I needed a water proof mascara after my finishing my L'Oreal Telescopic one.


My First Impressions: It's passable, I don't think I would be repurchasing this in the future.

In my head I really thought that I would really enjoy a full giant mascara brush, I imagined it would separate and elongate my lashes.  In reality the formulation is alright, nothing spectacular but I found the brush to be quite cumbersome, it really is too big and fat, I can't really get to my lashes in the inner or outer corner without smearing mascara all over my eye lid. So basically I just coat my lashes in the middle which is quite ridiculous come to think of it. 



 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment