Monday, 24 September 2012

Could it be?

You guys all know my love for the "magic" water, AKA the Bioderma sensibio H2O makeup remover. 





It is my holy grail eye make up remover. Yes I know that you can use it as a makeup remover for your whole face, but its price tag makes me save it only for my eyes. 

I was dead set that I would not be able to find anything that would top this, but...


At a Marcelle warehouse sale, I picked this little baby up for $5.


The Marcelle Essential smoothing cleansing water and I must admit I am quite impressed by it. At first swipe I thought, could this be better than my holy grail magic water?  After a couple of weeks of using it, I even tested them side by side, and I must admit that this runs neck and neck with the Bioderma Sensibio H2O.

I purchase this bottle at the biannual Marcelle warehouse sale for $5, but it retails for about $17, which is slightly cheaper than the Bioderma one, which retails for $22.

The only downside to the Marcelle Essential smoothing cleansing water is it's bottle, you kinda of waste a lot of product, since it just pours out of the top, whereas the Bioderma has a bit more flow control.

So what is my verdict?

I can't decide, currently they are neck and neck.  If it was down to price point itself and I can score the Marcelle Essential smoothing cleansing water at $5, no doubt it would be Marcelle.

Hopefully by the end of this bottle I can decide if Marcelle can dethrone Bioderma or will Bioderma remain the champion.

 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment