Tuesday, 7 August 2012

The Last 2 Weeks in Review

I have been a little MIA these last 2 weeks, so here is a fast recap of my last 2 weeks.

For some bizarre reason, this year all the Montreal summer festivals seemed to have happened a couple of weeks earlier than expected.  Even the international firework competition schedule was switched from a Wednesday and Saturday to a Tuesday and Friday. I must have been living under a rock or something.

I managed to catch one comedy show during the Just for Laughs Festival, that was mainly because Lily really wanted (more like needed) a buddy to go see this show.  I guess you can add this to the Sister-Sister Event category.




We caught a stand up act by Aziz Ansari (from Parks and Recreations), I'm actually glad Lily insisted on going to this show, because Aziz Ansari is hilarious! Here our outfits that we sported, I'm not one that goes all out (well it depends on the occasion) but if I know I will be at event where I potentially may have to stand for the whole entire event or may potentially get dirty then I will dress appropriate. So for a comedy show, we opted to forgo the heels and dress more casual. Sandals were a no-no since there was a possibility that our toes may get stepped on.  With general admission, people get nasty!

Lily's Outfit


Lily's Outfit:
Jacket: Forever21, 
Top: Forever21, 
Jeans: Guido&Mary, 
Shoes: Toms, 
Clutch: Jacob


Viv's Outfit
 
Viv's Outfit:
Top: Club Monaco,
Jeans: J Brand, 
Shoes: Pretty Ballerina, 
Clutch: Treesje

The day following the comedy show was the wedding of a dear friend of mine, I did not like how I looked any of the pics, I still need to work on how to pose and look natural in a pic, but here is a pic of what I wore:

Wedding day Outfit
Viv's Outfit:
Shoes: Vince Camuto (which were very comfy for a first day wear)
Dress: Max and Cleo (a diffusion line from BCBG Max Azria)
Belt: BCBG Max Azria (During the morning ceremony I actually used the sash that came with the dress and for the evening reception I added the bejeweled belt for a little extra sparkle)
Clutch: BCBG Max Azria (the original idea was to use the Treejse clutch during the day and in the evening switch to the BCBG one for a little more bling, but I actually ended up using the Treejse clutch since I really couldn't fit anything into the BCBG clutch)


 ♥ Viv





No comments:

Post a Comment