Monday, 6 August 2012

Osheaga Festival

Hey Guys,

This weekend went super well. I attended a three day concert in Mtl on the island of Jean Drapeau. And holy moly it was insane with 40 thousand people only on the first day but I gotta say it, it amazing!

  


Click for the rest of the story and pictures!




Osheaga is the festival where I got to hear several bands and experience different types of music. Every since Osheaga, I've completely fallen in love with several new bands.The first two days of Osheaga was super hot and sunny so I threw a large amount of sun screen on myself till i was a walking sun screen stick but on the 3rd and final day of Osheaga the weather totally turned against the sun and started pouring for a good 45 to 60 minutes in the afternoon. Shortly the sun appeared but after the performance of Santigold rain just started pouring again. But towards the end of the night, around 9:15 pm when Metric was done and the Black keys were going on stage  the weather cleared up and everyone started to cheer even louder. Rain or shine Osheaga continued till the very end. Thank goodness my friends brought some water proof ponchos so we sat/stood in the rain and listened to some good music. Three straight days of music, food, and hanging out with my friends was amazing! I Can't wait to see next years line up!

Here's a break down of who I saw each day:


Day 1: Friday August 3, 2012
Fun
Of Monster and Men
The Weekend
Florence and the Machine
Sigur Ross
MGMT
Justice

Day 2: Saturday August 4, 2012
Kathleen Edwards
Calexico
Young the Giant
Arkells
SBTRKT
Feist

Day 3: Sunday August 5, 2012
Passion Pitt
Santigold
The Shins
City and Colour
Metric
The Black Keys

Fun
Of Monster and Men
Florence and the Machine
 
Feist


♥ Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment