Thursday, 19 July 2012

A Sister's Worst Nightmare

Every Thursdays, I meet up for Lily for our weekly ballet class.  Yes we're bun heads in the making! Last Thursday, this happened:


I think the pic is pretty much self-explanatory

This is worst then bumping into someone with the same dress on at an event. I had bought the top during Esprit's closing sale, right before paying, I spotted the dress and thought why not, it's 70% off and ideal for work.  Never in a million years did I think we would end up wearing them on same day.

Dressing  a like when you're younger has it's moments, as an adult it is pretty much down right embarrassing. Especially when you're both going to the same place; we got so many strange looks from people. The girl's face on the bus was priceless when we stepped on, I wished we caught it on film!

Has this every happened to anyone else?

 ♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment