Monday, 25 June 2012

A Collaboration I'm Excited About

Finally a makeup collaboration I'm excited about.  MAC seems to be releasing collaboration every other week, I have nothing against MAC but I must admit I haven't really bought anything from MAC in a long long time and quite frankly I don't really understand the hype about MAC collaborations.

So what is this collaboration I'm all excited about? you must have heard or read about it by now, but if not here is a hint:

Photo courtesy of Telegraph.co.uk



Karl Lagerfel and Shu Uemura! How much better can it get, my favorite beauty brand plus a an iconic designer. 

Apparently Mr. Lagerfel uses Shu Uemura shadows to color his sketches, isn't that crazy? But then again I'm really not surprised by this either. 

Photo courtesy of Telegraph.co.uk
Shu Uemura does have beautiful eyeshadow colors, but never in a million years did I ever think of using them as art supplies.  That's probably why I'm not in a creative field!

I can't wait! Are there any other make up collaborations that have gotten you excited?

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment