Friday, 18 May 2012

My HG Foundation Brush






It's not like I needed another makeup brush, I really don't.  But the expiration clock was ticking away on  a gift card and I just needed to spend it.  It just happened that the Shiseido Perfect Foundation brush fit the bill.

The Shiseido Perfect foundation brush had been making it's round the beauty blog world and it definitely caught my interest.  After using it for the last 2 months, I can definitely vouch for the fact that lives up to its hyped up reputation. 

It's densely packed bristles at an angle make it quite easy to get into all the nooks and crannies (i.e the areas around your eyes and the side of your nose).  What's not to love, the bristle are soft and best of all; once I apply my foundations I don't have any of those pesky streak marks I get when I use the traditional flat paddle foundation brush.  The Shiseido perfect foundation brush buffs all the streak marks out and leave me with a full coverage yet natural look. 

A bonus perk is that  it's suited to all types of foundations: liquid, powder and cream. 

The only down side is that it is a little harder to clean because of densely packed bristles, but with the help of my Daiso detergent, cleaning it is a snap.

For $30 (CAD) you can't go wrong.

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment