Kay from Slightly Obsessed just tagged me. My first tag, yay! I think this is a fun way to get to know people and I'm always intrigued by how fast TAGs travel. This is my first tag so bare with me.
Here are the rules:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for people you have tagged to answer
- Choose 11 people and link them in your tag (I will be breaking this rule)
- Go to their page and tell them (can someone tell me how to do that?)
- No tag backs
- you legitimately have to tag
11 Random things about me:
- I must admit, I am a slight hypochondriac. During my experimental/clinical oncology class, every week I kept thinking I had a different type of cancer. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
- My biggest pet peeve is when someone steps on my shoe (especially when I wearing new shoes).
- I love reading chick-lit books.
- My guilty pleasure: watching reality TV; are people in Jersey really like the people portrayed on Jersey shore and Jerseylicious? TLC is excluded, because quite frankly the shows on TLC are a little scary nowadays.
- I love to go to operas, ballets, and museums. I am not one of those artsy people who critic and understand the art, I'm more of the " oh this is pretty or really this is art?"
- I secretly wish I was a ballerina. There is something so magical about the tutus and pointe shoes.
- I can sometimes be too blunt.
- I'm a klutz, according to CW I have the ability to trip on air. But I must admit I once tripped over a child. Yes you read that correctly I tripped over a CHILD.
- I'm sales girl at heart. Yes I am that girl that likes to stalk an item until the price drops. What can I say, in my head I rationalize this as instead of buying a shirt a regular price for immediate satisfaction, on sale I can get the shirt and a pair of pants. Opportunity cost at work.
- I'm a foodie. Dream road trip: driving through the states and stopping at places mentioned on Dinners, Drive thrus, and Dives with Guy Fieri
- Yes, I am that girl that can't sing or clap along with the crowd at concerts. I have no rhythm and for the life of me I can't remember the lyrics to a song even if I have listen to it 50,000 times.
Kay's (from slightly obsessed) 11 questions for me:
- What is your greatest accomplishment so far for 2012? I would say starting a blog. Never in a million years did I think I would do this, in general I'm a private person but this is kinda of addictive!
- What is your greatest fear in life? It may be shorter to list what I'm not afraid of.
- What are you wearing when you're feeling at your absolute best? I always feel my best when I'm wearing a pair of heels. No matter how frumpy I feel in my outfit, a pair of heels always seems to be able to save the day. Heels just make everything look prettier.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Does this include the time I wash, brush my teeth and drink my coffee? If so it takes me about an hour and 15 mins. But in my defense, it's because I never decide what to wear until the day of and there is a brief moment where I just sit there and watch TV for 10 mins.
- What's your favorite dessert? Deep fried mars bars, it may not look appealing, but it's so yummy! especially with a scoop of ice cream
- What's your favorite beverage? Arizona green tea with honey. It's a win-win, great price and great taste.
- What is your absolute favorite comfort food? When I'm feeling icky, nothing beats a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup.
- If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be? I'm most self-conscious about my skin, so if I could only have 1 beauty product for the rest of my life it would be foundation.
- Where is your favorite travel destination? I'm a city girl, so any city with great museums, shopping and eating.
- Who do you most admire in life? I may never admit it, but my mom. If it wasn't for her I would not be where I am today. Although we constantly but heads and I always think what she says does not make sense, she is usually right in the end.
- What do you want to be remembered for? I would love to say finding a cure for cancer, but lets be realistic, I'll settle for being remembered for being a genuine person.
Since I just started blogging, I don't completely understand the whole TAG concept. Am I suppose to TAG 11 people I know? or can they be 11 random bloggers I follow? because I really don't know 11 other bloggers personally. But I guess that part of the fun of a TAG, to see how far a TAG can travel based on the power of the internet. I know I may be breaking a rule, but I'm tagging my sister (yes I know we're the same blog!but technically we're 2 on this blog.)
Lil of the Lil&Viv @ A tale of two sisters,a decade apart
Keiko @ New York a la Keiko
Tiffany @will work for makeup
Vida @ P.S It's Vida
So here are my 11 questions:
- Knowing what you know now, would you do anything differently?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What type of shopper are you? Are you an impulse shopper? An immediate satisfaction shopper? or I refuse to pay full price for anything shopper?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What would be your fantasy job?
- What is the worst piece of advice someone gave you?
- What was a recent purchase you regretted?
- Name one thing you are currently lusting after?
- If you can marry any celebrity, who would it be?
- What are you willing to splurge on when shopping?
- You really hate it when people assume....
Let's see how far this TAG travels.