Saturday, 12 May 2012

My First Tag: Get to Know Me




Kay from Slightly Obsessed just tagged me. My first tag, yay!  I think this is a fun way to get to know people and I'm always intrigued by how fast TAGs travel.  This is my first tag so bare with me.

Here are the rules:

  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for people you have tagged to answer
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your tag (I will be breaking this rule)
  4. Go to their page and tell them (can someone tell me how to do that?)
  5. No tag backs
  6. you legitimately have to tag

11 Random things about me:

  1. I must admit, I am a slight hypochondriac.  During my experimental/clinical oncology class, every week I kept thinking I had a different type of cancer.  Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
  2. My biggest pet peeve is when someone steps on my shoe (especially when I wearing new shoes).
  3. I love reading chick-lit books.
  4. My guilty pleasure: watching reality TV; are people in Jersey really like the people portrayed on Jersey shore and Jerseylicious? TLC is excluded, because quite frankly the shows on TLC are a little scary nowadays.
  5. I love to go to operas, ballets, and museums.  I am not one of those artsy people who critic and understand the art, I'm more of the " oh this is pretty or really this is art?"
  6. I secretly wish I was a ballerina.  There is something so magical about the tutus and pointe shoes.
  7. I can sometimes be too blunt.
  8. I'm a klutz, according to CW I have the ability to trip on air.  But I must admit I once tripped over a child.  Yes you read that correctly I tripped over a CHILD.
  9. I'm sales girl at heart. Yes I am that girl that likes to stalk an item until the price drops.  What can I say, in my head I rationalize this as instead of buying a shirt a regular price for immediate satisfaction, on sale I can get the shirt and a pair of pants.  Opportunity cost at work.
  10. I'm a foodie. Dream road trip: driving through the states and stopping at places mentioned on Dinners, Drive thrus, and Dives with Guy Fieri
  11. Yes, I am that girl that can't sing or clap along with the crowd at concerts. I have no rhythm and for the life of me I can't remember the lyrics to a song even if I have listen to it 50,000 times.

Kay's (from slightly obsessed) 11 questions for me:
  1. What is your greatest accomplishment so far for 2012? I would say starting a blog. Never in a million years did I think I would do this, in general I'm a private person but this is kinda of addictive!
  2. What is your greatest fear in life? It may be shorter to list what I'm not afraid of.
  3. What are you wearing when you're feeling at your absolute best? I always feel my best when I'm wearing a pair of heels. No matter how frumpy I feel in my outfit, a pair of heels always seems to be able to save the day.  Heels just make everything look prettier.
  4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Does this include the time I wash, brush my teeth and drink my coffee? If so it takes me about an hour and 15 mins.  But in my defense, it's because I never decide what to wear until the day of and there is a brief moment where I just sit there and watch TV for 10 mins.
  5. What's your favorite dessert? Deep fried mars bars, it may not look appealing, but it's so yummy! especially with a scoop of ice cream
  6. What's your favorite beverage? Arizona green tea with honey.  It's a win-win, great price and great taste.
  7. What is your absolute favorite comfort food? When I'm feeling icky, nothing beats a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup.
  8. If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be? I'm most self-conscious about my skin, so if I could only have 1 beauty product for the rest of my life it would be foundation.
  9. Where is your favorite travel destination? I'm a city girl, so any city with great museums, shopping and eating.
  10. Who do you most admire in life? I may never admit it, but my mom.  If it wasn't for her I would not be where I am today.  Although we constantly but heads and I always think what she says does not make sense, she is usually right in the end.
  11. What do you want to be remembered for? I would love to say finding a cure for cancer, but lets be realistic, I'll settle for being remembered for being a genuine person.
Since I just started blogging, I don't completely understand the whole TAG concept.  Am I suppose to TAG 11 people I know? or can they be 11 random bloggers I follow? because I really don't know 11 other bloggers personally.  But I guess that part of the fun of a TAG, to see how far a TAG can travel based on the power of the internet. I know I may be breaking a rule, but I'm tagging my sister (yes I know we're the same blog!but technically we're 2 on this blog.)
So here are my 11 questions:
  1. Knowing what you know now, would you do anything differently?
  2. What is your guilty pleasure?
  3. What type of shopper are you? Are you an impulse shopper? An immediate satisfaction shopper? or I refuse to pay full price for anything shopper?
  4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  5. What would be your fantasy job?
  6. What is the worst piece of advice someone gave you?
  7. What was a recent purchase you regretted?
  8. Name one thing you are currently lusting after?
  9. If you can marry any celebrity, who would it be?
  10. What are you willing to splurge on when shopping?
  11. You really hate it when people assume....
Let's see how far this TAG travels.


♥ Viv



No comments:

Post a Comment