Friday, 13 April 2012

Sister Sister Event #2 of 2012

Sorry guys for being MIA lately, I somehow came down with the worst cold of 2012! It knocked me out for 5 days and hopefully it will be the only and last cold I get of 2012.  I have been wanting to post this for a while but just ever got around to it.  So our sister sister event #2...drum roll please.


The first 5 minutes


16 minutes later


 But


That's right, we lucked out and score some Madonna tickets for her MDNA tour! Lily was on her laptop, I was on the desktop, both us wore frantically calling Evenko on our cells.  Funny thing is, I don't think neither of us are die-hard Madonna Fans. We figure we should at least catch her in action before she retires.  This was worst than trying to score Hab tickets in September.  

I have never seen a concert sell out so fast! According to twitter, it sold out in 16 minutes.  But then again it's Madonna! did I really expect anything less?

We don't have the greatest seats, but at least we have an un-obstructive view facing the stage.  I'm thinking that at a Madonna concert its more the atmosphere that makes it a great experience. 

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment