Friday, 6 April 2012

Ladies night turned into "Call Me Maybe"


Hey Guys!

So what's a great way to start off the long weekend?? UMmm...Ofcourse having a ladies night with a few of your closest friends! So yesterday night my friends, Raquel, Sabrina, Gaby, Chhaya and I decided that it would be fun to do a dancing/random video to the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. It was hilarious, extremely fun and also a cheap way of having fun. Long story short, we were inspired to do this because we all saw the video that Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ashley Tisdale along with their friends made. We didn't just dance to one song but we danced to several songs like "Young Folks", "Relocate You", "Wild Boy" and other songs that I can't remember at the moment. I honestly can't wait to do more of this videos. It's just fun to break out dancing and just having fun with your best friends. 

video

By the way you guys need to check out my best friend, Raque's Youtube channel! She's has some amazing videos of her singing. She has an amazing talent and She's one of my best friends!  

What's your plan for the long weekend?

♥ Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment